“ omg how do you love winter teach me your ways master ” — voguetaylor
Emily’s reasons why winter is better than summer:
- I live in the North of Queensland (the top tippy part of Australia for those of you that don’t know), so it’s hot all year round
- There’s no cyclones/hurricanes in winter, that’s a summer thing (see summer sucks)
- Summers like heat stroke b/c of the 40 degree (Celsius) heat. it’s hot. trust me.
- In winter you can just put on layers and stuff and your fine
- you aren’t covered in sweat,
- you can have hot choclate at wintertime
- one word:MARCHFLIES.those evil little things
- It’s too hot to sleep in the summertime
- the days are longer in the summer
- there’s snow in winter, what does summer have, sun? pfft.
- and my crucial reason: THERE’S FAT MEN AT BEACHES WITH DT’S ON, LIKE WHAt EVEN PUT SOME PANTS ON HOBO
- it’s easier to say warm then to cool down
Emily, 1. Cindy, Nil.